Sunday 17 April 2016

I got an interview/exam offer from UPSI (/^▽^)/


Yes. You read that right. I legit got an offer from UPSI. Well, it's for interview/exam only. I'm not even sure if I can actually pass that damn interview without stuttering. I think I will do great on the test but when I read some of the blog posts made by ex-students from UPSI, they say that the questions are pretty hard and confusing. *sigh* But, everyone around me said that I need to have confidence in myself. I know that. Still, I'm really nervous. I only have 2 days left until the D-Day and I haven't even prepared myself yet. In case if you guys are wondering, I took English Diploma. Is that the same as TESL? I don't know lol. Actually, I don't even know if I really want to get into that University but I guess I'll try. 

Do I want to become a teacher? Not really. So I'm really curious if the university graduates can only apply to become a teacher or is there any other job options?

Anywho, I hope that I will pass the interview and exam so that I can enter the University. My parents were happy when they knew that I got an offer from UPSI. Since I am the only one among my siblings (except my lil' bro who's still in school) who took an academic course. I want to make them proud and when people ask them which University did I get into, they will reply "UPSI ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ" and be so proud hahaha (^▽^)

YOU. YES, YOU WHO ARE READING THIS.

WISH ME LUCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment